Important Farm Etiquette for an enjoyable tour
Tips For an Enjoyable Day!
Please read the guidelines below before touring the farms for a fun and safe visit.
All of the farms on the tour are working farms. This means there will be machinery and heavy equipment that could be potentially dangerous. Please stay clear of the equipment.
Rules and regulations must be followed to ensure the safety of the crops, livestock and YOU!
Follow the rules below to ensure a positive learning experience for everyone who attends.
- Follow the parking signs and park your car in a safe, designated location.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed at any of the farms… Leave your pets at home and NOT in your car.
- Respect the farmers’ property and follow all posted rules while at the farm.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and uneven terrain.
- Drive no faster than 15 MPH when entering farms.
- No tobacco, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed at the farms or the Market Place.
- Keep your children with you and supervised at all times.
- Enjoy your tour and the farming experience!
It Is Recommended That You Bring:
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes.
- Rain jacket, umbrella and hat.
- Extra pair of boots/shoes for rain and mud
- Cooler for taking home any food purchases.