Important Farm Etiquette for an enjoyable tour
Due to Covid19 Virus regulations, we are requiring that visitors pre-register online in advance of ALL farm visits. In addition we require all participants to wear masks and socially distance 6' apart while visiting the farms.
Tips for an Enjoyable Farm Visit:
Rules and regulations must be followed to ensure the safety of the crops, livestock and YOU! Please follow the guidelines below for an enjoyable visit...
Follow the Guidelines Below:
- Follow parking signs to park your car in a safe, designated location.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed at any of the farms… Leave your pets at home and NOT in your car.
- Respect the farmers’ property and follow all posted rules while at the farm.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and uneven terrain.
- Drive no faster than 15 MPH when entering farms.
- No tobacco, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed at the farms or the Market Place.
- Keep your children with you and supervised at all times.
- Enjoy your visits and the farming experience!
It Is Recommended That You Bring:
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes.
- Face mask.
- Rain jacket, umbrella and hat.
- Extra pair of boots/shoes for rain and mud
- Cooler for taking home food purchases.