Important Farm Etiquette for an enjoyable tour
Due to fluctuating county regulations, we request that all participants bring a mask
Tips for an Enjoyable Farm Visit:
Please follow the guidelines below for an enjoyable visit...
Farm Visit Guidelines:
- Follow parking signs to park your car in a safe, designated location.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed at any of the farms… Leave your pets at home and NOT in your car.
- Respect the farmers’ property and follow all posted guidelines while at the farm.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and uneven terrain.
- Drive no faster than 15 MPH when entering farms.
- No firearms, tobacco, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed at the farms.
- Bring a face mask in the event that they are required.
- Keep your children with you and supervised at all times.
- Enjoy your visits and the farming experience!
It Is Recommended That You Bring:
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes
- Hat, rain jacket, umbrella
- Extra pair of boots/shoes for rain and mud
- Extra layer of warm clothing
- Cooler for taking home food purchases