Important Farm Etiquette for an enjoyable tour
Please read the guidelines below for a safe and fun visit.
Tips for an Enjoyable Day!
All of the farms on the tour are working farms. Please stay within the designated tour areas when you visit the farms. There will be tools, machinery and heavy equipment that could be potentially dangerous. Please stay clear of the farming equipment.
Rules and regulations must be followed to ensure the safety of the crops, livestock and YOU!
Follow the Guidelines Below:
- Follow the parking signs and park your car in a safe, designated location.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed at any of the farms… Leave your pets at home and NOT in your car.
- Respect the farmers’ property and follow all posted rules while at the farm.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and uneven terrain.
- Drive no faster than 15 MPH when entering farms.
- No tobacco, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed at the farms or the Market Place.
- Keep your children with you and supervised at all times.
- Enjoy your tour and the farming experience!
It Is Recommended That You Bring:
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes.
- Rain jacket, umbrella and hat.
- Extra pair of boots/shoes for rain and mud
- Cooler for taking home any food purchases.