Prevedelli Farm is a fourth generation certified organic family-run, organic farm since 1945.In 2020 they will be celebrating 75 years of farming their land. Whether it’s planting, harvesting, or selling at the farmers market, this is truly a family-run farm and everybody is involved.
The Prevedelli family grows over 40 different varieties of organic apples including many heirloom and newer apples varieties, 10 different varieties of organic European and Asian pears, 5 different varieties of organic cane berries, organic plums, organic persimmons, and organic citrus, plus other misc. things. Prevedelli Farms harvests all of their fruits by hand and it’s only picked at peak ripeness, for full flavor. The entire family is very passionate about what they grow, and love sharing their passion with everyone.
- Free Apple and Pear tasting throughout the day
- Visit the farms beautiful 100 year old barn
- Tour the barn, apple packing line, and cold storage rooms
- Apple sauce cooking demo and tasting
- Fruit Jam, Jelly and Preserves tasting
- Kids area with games and coloring.
- See the farms fully restored 1947 John Deere Poppin’ John Tractor
- Visit with family members that help run the farm
- Three orchard tours will be offered at 11am, 12:30pm and 2:00pm.
Products for sale
Organic Apples, Organic Pears, Farm Fruit Jams, Fruit Jellies, Fruit Butters, Fruit Preserves, Fruit Marmalades are all available for purchase at the farm. Plus a delicious farm apple cobbler and ice cream will be are all available for purchase. Their farm stand participates in 12 farmers markets throughout the Bay Area!
Know Your Farmer - Know Your Food
“We are very passionate about what we grow and we want to pass this on to you.”